Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My hands! I can see my hands!

Tonight, just a while ago while I was trying to get my asshole son a Certain Baby to go to sleep, he discovered his hands. I don't remember Perp having that moment, at least when I was there to see it, so it was nice to catch it this time around. And funny!

I'm trying to get him into a better sleeping groove, down about an hour and a half to two hours after the last time he woke up, but it's slow going. He's not the best napper. I mean, he'll nap, but not for long periods, at this point at least. Here's hoping!

We were lying on the bed after a nice, long snort and I was hoping he'd just nod off on his own but he was so busy checking out his mitts that he forgot to sleep. Aw! Awww!

I don't think he'll have this much fun watching his fingers until he drops his first hit of acid.

No comments: