Monday, June 12, 2006

Google marketing

So for those of you with gmail -what? you don't have gmail? it's only the bestest webmail program around! shame on you! shame! - I'm sure you've noticed the sponsored links at the top of the page. Every once in a while, I'm struck by one. Today's:

I Am Extremely Wealthy - www.WasabiMarketing.com - Be Wealthy Yourself in 6 Months I Will Personally Train You Now

A) I love the name Wasabi Marketing. I love wasabi. I love any horseradish, but especially one you can get in a tube.

B) How much money is involved when you declare yourself to be extremely wealthy? Is it, like, "I have a share in a private jet" wealthy? "I OWN a private jet," or "I buy expensive things at discount at Overstock and flaunt them to my friends in order that they might feel my wealth and despair"? Whatever, it's probably more than I make. ...I don't get a paycheck, see? That was ironic humor. Ha.

3) No number 3, but I did want to point out the lack of punctuation in the link. I hate that.

C) I am in a rambly mood so brace yourself for a flurry of more or less pointless posts.

No comments: