Monday, June 12, 2006

Memes

What's with all the memes about the 'net? I see 'em on just about a daily basis, but I never manage to find the originator. So, I'm going to do a meme even though I wasn't tagged, and then I'm going to start one up and tag somebody. Ain't no law says I can't!

5 Items in my Fridge:
hummus
head of lettuce
gallon of milk
acidophillus
gripe water

5 Items in my Closet:
little black dress
pashmina shawl
faux pashmina shawl
purses I don't use
heels I don't wear

5 Items in my Car:
car seat
carseat (can I count two? yes. I said so.)
diaper bag
ipod
gallon of washer fluid

5 Items in my Bag:
diapers
change of clothes for each kid
snax
burp cloths
nail file

5 Items on my Desk (at home):
I don't have a desk. I must suck.

5 Items Growing in my Garden:
tomatoes
zucchini
raspberry volunteers
onions (leeks? scallions? I have no idea)
four or five bales of hay, unstrung


4 favorite foods other people think are disgusting:
Chicken livers and gizzards (especially fried, with hot sauce)
Peanut butter and honey sammiches (*how* does anyone think that's gross? it rules!)
Sushi (mmmm, sushi)
Tofu

4 favorite books (kid or adult, picture or chapter):
The Things They Carried, Tim O'Brien
His Dark Materials trilogy, Philip Pullman
Mistress Masham's Repose, TH White
Five Children and It, E. Nesbit

4 most favorite places in the world:
Bed (especially with a good book, cup of tea, and a thunderstorm)
Las Vegas
Libraries/bookstores
Sidewalk cafes

4 foods you won't eat on a dare:
sweatbreads
chitterlings
pig knuckles
sheep's eyes


Devan, Nessa, Dyke One, Shelli: tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

duly noted. and reposted. like lightening, i am.

d e v a n said...

whoops. Sorry for the slow response. :)
I was at the beach on vacation for a week and couldn't be bothered with internet. (Ok I just couldn't get a connection. I tried though. Bout drove myself crazy...)